Our client is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the experienced team at Floyd Medical Center in Rome, GA. This beautiful 304-bed, not-for-profit hospital is nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, just outside of Atlanta. The city of Rome is home to the historic Berry College and maintains a small-town feel, while offering the entertainment of a big city. Floyd Medical Center offers strong specialty back up support in conjunction with the large, multi-specialty group, Harbin Clinic. Floyd medical center is also home to a Family Medicine residency program, although this is not a teaching hospitalist program.
- Full sub-specialty support
- Code response handled by the residency service
- Average of 16-18 encounters per shift
- Flexible scheduling available
- Highly competitive compensation
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided
- CME stipend available