A Physician Assistant is needed for a Familycare team in Arlington, Virginia.
We are currently looking for a BC/BE family medicine physician interested in joining an outpatient private practice in Arlington, Virginia:
- Outstanding opportunity to join a team of 4 esteemed family medicine physicians, 1 physician assistant, and a tenured support staff
- Their forward thinking group routinely engages in population health initiatives, including telemedicine
- Patient Centered Medical Home, providing the full spectrum of primary care to patients of all ages
- Academic opportunities will be available if inclined
- 4 or 4.5 days of scheduled clinic time per week, no weekends
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
About Arlington, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Arlington is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Some of the most influential organizations in the world — including the Pentagon — are located in Arlington. The city stands out as one of America’s preeminent places to live, visit, and do business.