A Physician is needed for a Hospitalist team in Joplin, Missouri.
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency Trained candidate
- Join a team of 18 Board Certified Internists
- Offer teaching services for Internal Medicine Residency program
- Work in a friendly and collegial environment with an emphasis on quality patient care
- No procedures required
- Competitive shift pay
- Full-time position, 182 shifts per year
- 12 hour shifts: 7 ON / 7 OFF
- Additional shifts are available for increased earnings
- Excellent benefits package including CME allowance, paid relocation assistance, paid malpractice, tail coverage, and more
- FREE, expert advice from a specialized support team to reduce your student loans
- Near-site day care center for children of Freeman employees to open this year
- Appreciate an excellent quality of life in Joplin, Missouri, a progressive, medium-size town offering big-city amenities
- Fourth largest metropolitan area in the state offers a low cost of living and strong local economy
- No commute! Beautiful neighborhoods located within a 5 minute drive from the clinic and hospital.
- Delight in arts and culture with regular artwalks and festivals, public murals
- $17.5 million new arts and entertainment complex to open in 2022
- Enjoy an active lifestyle with activities including golf, tennis, running, and hiking the scenic chert bluffs
- Easy access to nearby streams and lakes for fishing, kayaking and boating
- Abundant parks and multiple aquatic centers
- Family-oriented with great options for public, private and parochial schools, colleges and a state university
- Be a valued member of a local, diverse and growing medical hub with the new Kansas City University-Joplin medical school (160+ students enrolled per year) and future dental school campus — located just blocks away from Freeman’s main hospital campus!