Our client is looking for a Hospitalist to Join its well established Program.
Rush Health Systems, based out of Meridian, MS, is searching for a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician to join its established hospitalist program that has been around for over 20 years.
Rush Health Systems is an integrated health system consisting of a 215-bed hospital; a 49 bed LTAC hospital; 5 critical access hospitals, and over 30 clinics located throughout the area.
- Established team of 4 physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Provide high quality care for the full range of internal medicine patients
- 215-Bed Hospital with a closed 23-bed ICU and specialists including 3 intensivists
- Strong Recruitment and Financial package with a base hourly rate plus wRVU (282 K guarantee)
- Full time is 14 shifts; Extra shifts available for extra pay if desired
- Schedule 7 on/7 off; 6 am to 6 pm day shift; 6 pm to 6 am night shift
- 2 on during day; 1 on during night
- ED runs the codes.
- Affiliation with Ochsner Health System recently announced.
- Implementation of EPIC to begin this year, with go live date of fall 2020.
- New young administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new physicians in the last two years.
- Teaching opportunities for local residency program.
Meridian, MS: A mid-sized town with a population of 45 to 50,000. Commonly referred as the Transportation Center of the South, Meridian is very centrally located with rapid access to major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. Meridian has a strong medical community with Rush Health Systems making up the largest non-military employer in the region. Known for its thriving performing arts, the city boasts the MS Arts & Entertainment Experience (MAX); the Riley Center; The Meridian Museum of Art, Meridian Little Theatre and the Meridian Symphony Orchestra.