Our client is seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist with LewisGale Hospital – Pulaski in Pulaski, Virginia.
This position is located exclusively with LewisGale Regional Health System. There is a significant community need for Hospitalist.
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- Full scope of medicine including ICU medicine
- Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
- Will consider FP and IM
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impressive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- No non-compete
- Student loan repayment
About LewisGale Hospital – Pulaski:
- 147 beds
- Virginia Living Magazine Dec 2018: Top 8 Surgical Facilities in VA
- Total Knee and Sepsis Certification by the Joint Commission
- Highly ranked Employee and Physician Engagement scores among Acute Care HCA Facilities
- HealthGrades 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award
- Pathway Designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Regional Cancer Center Accredited by the Commission on Cancer and American College for Radiology for Cancer Care and rated top 5% HCA Cancer Centers nationwide
- Newly opened 16 bed Behavioral Health Unit
Quality of Life:
The New River Valley is home to several great communities, all with small town atmosphere and easy access to outdoor activities. The area offers water activities on the New River and Claytor Lake, hiking on the Appalachian Trail and Jefferson National Forest, and biking on the New River Trail and multiple Virginia Scenic By-Ways.
Immediate area offers a range of lifestyles including farmland, lake front living and peaceful pastoral scenery. Surrounding communities are home to large universities including Radford University and Virginia Tech. The towns each offer unique atmospheres and cultures. The communities offer world-class cultural opportunities including the Moss Center for the Arts at Virginia Tech and ready access to Division I College sporting events.