Archbold Memorial Hospital is hospitalists to join the hospital’s physician-led hospital medicine group, Southland MD.
- Excellent base compensation and generous sign-on bonus
- Great benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, malpractice and 401K retirement options
- Employer-paid occurrence malpractice insurance
- Annual dues, subscriptions and CME allowance
- Block scheduling 12-hour shifts (7 on / 7 off)
- Average census of 15-18 patients per physician, and 18-hour PA/NP support
- Relationship with nearby medical school opportunity to teach and interact with medical students
Thomasville is internationally known for its piney woods, hunting plantations, and warm, welcoming locals. Downtown Thomasville is charming with tree-lined brick streets and thriving businesses. We are situated 30 miles above Tallahassee, the capital of Florida and 1 hour from the Gulf Coast. The family-centered city has strong private and public educational opportunities, and outstanding sports and fitness facilities for youth sports and adult fitness and healthy living opportunities. Downtown Thomasville’s pedestrian-friendly, tree-lined, brick streets feature an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants selling southern-made goods and internationally designed clothing and home décor. The local arts and culture scene is thriving, with youth and adult programming and instruction provided by the Thomasville Center for the Arts.
Thomasville is commonly known as a destination for those who love the outdoors. Favorite outdoor local pastimes include river kayaking; quail, duck, dove, deer, and turkey hunting; fishing; golf; tennis; bird watching; running; and biking.
Thomasville is many things to different people. It’s a thriving small town known for its southern hospitality and easy way of life. But it also touts amenities and attractions of a much larger community—quality healthcare, education, thriving churches, and a broad range of entertainment and recreational activities.
Quite simply, Thomasville is “a place apart”—a wonderful place to raise a family, work, retire, and grow old.