A Physician is needed for a Hospitalist team in Morristown, New Jersey.
Atlantic Health System is seeking Hospitalist/Nocturnist for an award winning community hospital – Hackettstown Medical Center in New Jersey.
- Open ICU with 24-hour Intensivist Telemedicine support.
- Need for strong competent physicians to run RRT and codes.
- Advanced Practice Nursing support
- Designated Observation Unit
- 7 on 7 off
Education and Experience:
- Medical Degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internal or Family Medicine Physicians both new and experienced
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- NJ License or eligible for NJ License
- Work with AMG to meet or exceed defined quality objectives
- Promote and facilitate intra- and inter-departmental cooperation and uniformity
- Attend meetings, participate on Committees as assigned by the Medical Director or his/her designee
- Maintain Medical Staff privileges and all licensures, certifications, training, etc. required contractually or by Medical Staff by-laws and New Jersey state regulations.
- Assist other care departments with discharge planning and the authorization and appeal process with Managed Care organizations
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.