Our client is currently seeking a NYS licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for an voluntary outpatient practice to provide Behavioral Health services. Some of the responsibilities are found below. Please contact me if you would like to learn more or please forward this announcement to a respected colleague. Stay Healthy!
Location: Buffalo, New York
- In collaboration with a Psychiatrist, performs physical, psychiatric & mental examinations and preventive measures.
- Works with members of multidisciplinary care team to develops a treatment plan for continued outpatient Behavioral Health treatment.
- Provide comprehensive behavioral health services for individuals with mental illness and provides supportive counseling.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Prescribes or recommends medication or other forms of treatment such as psychotherapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Identifies significant health and medical risk factors.
- Precept Behavioral Health students.